Before submitting the paper, ensure that the paper is anonymized (no author names and affiliation).
a. Formatting Style
ANY FORMAT FOR THE INITIAL SUBMISSION IS ADMITTED. However, once the paper is accepted, it should follow the style of the journal. If you wish to use the paper template, it is found here.
b. Types of Paper
By submitting the paper to Puissant, the corresponding authors certify that it is unpublished and not under consideration for publication in other journals or conferences. Authors may submit a long, short, position paper, or data in focus paper. However, depending on the recommendation of the reviewers, a long paper may be converted to a short paper, or vice versa.
- Long papers (up to 25 pages; 6001 to 8000 words)
- Innovative papers
- Advances the field of study
- Short papers (up to 15 pages; 4001 – 6000 words)
- Papers that are methodologically correct but not necessarily innovative.
- Position papers (up to 10 pages; 2,000 – 4,000 words)
- Papers that stimulate debates or provide insights for possible research topics.
- Serves as an avenue for experts to share point of views that could help aspiring researchers to develop their own studies.
- Dataset in Focus papers (up to 10 pages; 2,000 - 4,000 words)
* Papers that share the dataset of a study for reproducibility and replicability of results.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.