Puissant is a double-blind, peer-reviewed, annual, open-access, online publication, multidisciplinary journal, published by STEP Academic Publisher. It encourages submissions that advances all levels of education (e.g., pre-school, primary, secondary, tertiary, and graduate). It is a national journal with international indexing services. It aims to publish high-quality papers in education from the fields of, but not limited to, Business, Education, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Information Technology. Submissions should focus on improving the different fields of education in terms of curriculum development, teaching methodologies, classroom environments fostering learning, professional issues, state of education, etc.
1. Please ensure that papers should be blinded (i.e., all items identifying the author/s should be removed in the paper). Papers that are not blinded will be sent back to the authors without review. Kindly visit the Submission Guidelines.
2. To our esteemed prospective authors, kindly be advised that the cost of publication is rising. In order to sustain the journal's operations, Puissant will request CASH DONATIONS from all papers accepted beginning September 1, 2022. The donation will be entirely voluntary and will have no bearing on the publication of the papers. Thank you very much for your understanding and patronage.
is an open-access journal with the following details:
- ISSN 2719-0153 (print)
- ISSN 2719-0161 (online)
- Publication frequency: annually; continuous
Core Values: S.T.E.P.
Benefits of publishing with us:
- NO PUBLICATION/PROCESSING FEE
- High visibility
- Helpful reviews
- Prompt publishing
- No submission deadline
- Fast and rigorous review
- Accepted articles published immediately online